part 2

I want to convey my feelings in different posts so here's part 2🌚 
Second thing which i want to convey to you is that jass like now we both have opted different, different careers and different lives also and yeah I know kinda it will affect our frdship in a way , like probably not having daily conversations like we used to have before and many things and probably the studies will get hard due to which we might find problems in keeping a touch between us so if anything like that happens in the future I want you to know one thing that even if we haven't talked from days , weeks , months , years  still I will be always there for you πŸ’œyou can text me , talk to me , hang out with me whenever you want haa , don't feel like we haven't talked, met from days it would be awkward, you mean alot to me so I would never forget you ❤️and always be standing for you like your camera girl πŸ’œ

Popular posts from this blog

this one is a blog which I created to convey something to Jass personally πŸ’œ

part 3