this one is a blog which I created to convey something to Jass personally πŸ’œ

So hello jass re❤️ I don't know how to start but like i even don't know how much you will like this blog idea but yeah it's just came to my mind and like it's IT exam and your birthday so kinda combo hehe 🌚this one blog is a personal which I'll only share with you...
So it's like I probably had told you alot of times that like I don't call people my best friend and probably told you the reason behind it , it's not i don't trust them it's actually that whenever I call someone my best friend, i always in the end lose them .. so in a kinda way i also didn't called you my best friend bcuz yeah again i don't want to lose you, it's kinda a night mare to me about losing you in any way , so yeah but you hold a very special place in my heart and life and probably those ones who hold special places in your heart does have a special relations with you ♥️ i don't believe in best friends anymore but i would love to call you my soulmate, you have always comforted me when i felt so down and wanted to give up , we both share same brain cells hehe and yeah I always wish we both should be together till destiny shows its colours and like yeah so soulmate is the one i feel towards our relation , i want to keep our relation going on like soulmates to the infinity πŸ’œ❤️I hope you feel the same about me ...πŸ’˜

Popular posts from this blog

part 3

part 2