part 3

So it's the part 3 
So in this one i want to convey you that in future or now also you might find changes in my behaviour or anything at times when I am not myself and probably behave like a jerk and also like you find something's about me that you might not like πŸ˜…so you know 
It's like whenever the pressure inside me grows too much (stress pressure stress pressure 🀭) I like can't handle things and does something in anger which have ruined my relations in the past or something like you can say I might grow a different person than now so even in that case I want you to know like it's that even though i might not in my mind or changed or haven't talked to you from days still also deep down you will always mean a lot to me and I will always love youu πŸ’˜we might not share a bond like this in future (i would never want that ) but i would always want to be with you always and yeah it's like yeah I am not much good at expressing myself that much but i would always and always be thankful to God for bringing a friend like you in my life , you mean a lot to me jass re 
Love youuuu soooo muchh ❤️πŸ’œ♥️

Popular posts from this blog

this one is a blog which I created to convey something to Jass personally πŸ’œ

part 2